Electrostatic Air Filters
Air Commander electrostatic air filters are 10 times more efficient then the standard disposable filter. By switching to a permanent electrostatic furnace filter, the air inside your home will be cleaner and fresher. Our furnace filters are electrostatically charged to trap up to 94% of the dust and allergens in your home.
Just easily wash the filter every 1-3 months and put it back in place. The sturdy metal frame will stand the test of time. With a lifetime warranty and 100% money back guarantee, why not make the switch to a permanent air filter?
How Electrostatic Furnace Filters Work
Electrostatic Air Filters clean the air by using static electricity, a safe, naturally occurring phenomenon. An electrostatic charge is generated by air flowing through a maze of static prone fibers. Airborne particles are attracted and held by the static charge until released by washing. All Air Commander Electrostatic Air Filters contain an EPA registered anti-microbial material to inhibit mold and bacteria growth on the air filter surface.
The air you breathe contains many irritants such as pollen, dust, bacteria, mold spores, pet dander and smoke. Most of these particles are smaller than one micron. Our Electrostatic Air Filters are an effective and efficient way to reduce the number of these particles in your air. This illustration shows the typical dust loading pattern of the electrostatic fibers. This unique characteristic improves air flow while providing maximum filtration.
- “Excellent deal! Outstanding communication! Fantastic service! Thank You – 5*****!” – Denny
- “Very nice filter..Fast delivery..Great communication…Thanks!!!” – Charles
- “Great shipping time. Will do business again. Thanks!” – Tonya
- “Excellent Product, super fast shiping, will buy again.” – William
- “Very fast shipment. Filter looks well made. Would buy from again.” – Robert
- “Custom made at these prices and still ship super fast!” – Bucky